When Nipro set out to reimagine the single use, hollow-fiber dialyzer, our goal was to evolve the new ELISIO® into a product delivering multiple, valuable advantages. Our design and engineering teams accomplished these objectives, innovating an array of powerful, practical benefits.
Our exclusive POLYNEPHRON™ membrane is designed to function more like the human kidney to deliver better clearance performance.
- More homogenous pore sizes, resulting in better clearances of uremic toxins and low molecular weight proteins like β2-microglobulin and myoglobin, with limited loss of important proteins such as albumin.
- Unique ripple structure inside the dialyzer creates more homogenous flow, enhancing small molecule clearances.
- Ultra smooth polyurethane cut surface minimizes risk of blood cell damage and clotting, resulting in better rinseback to patients.
- Improved header shape with redesigned caps to optimize blood flow dynamics.
Header caps are permanently attached, eliminating unexpected removal or reuse.
- Packed 24/case
- Single use, high flux dialyzer with polypropylene housing and polyethersulfone membrane
- Available with 8 different surface area in m2: 0.9, 1.1, 1.3, 1.5, 1.7, 1.9, 2.1 and 2.5
|Dial 24||Elisio 190 HR||24/CS|
|Dial 23||Elisio 150 HR||24/CS|
|Dial 25||Elisio 190LR||24/CS|